In this role, you will:
- Be a key collaborator to our Chief Banking Officer
- Keep up to date with all relevant projects and key topics in the Group Bank and Compliance teams.
- Coordinate meetings with internal teams and external partners.
- Prepare meeting materials, agendas, notes and memos of key meetings, where they need to attend. Additionally, you will support the managers with their calendar, travel coordination and prepare detailed itineraries.
- Partner with other Executive Assistants and key stakeholders on driving efficiency and improved structure for the Executives of N26.
What you need to be successful:
- You have gained first working experience in a direct / retail bank, a FinTech company, other financial service institutions or a consulting firm.
- You hold a university degree in Business, Law or a related field.
- Having previous experience within the Compliance department, is a plus.
- Fluency in business English and German required.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with various stakeholders.
- Project management capabilities and experience in coordination of cross-functional matters.
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- Comfortable to work independently with little guidance. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to changing priorities.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment whilst being able to priorities and adapt to changes quickly. Excited to work on changing tasks, depending on business needs.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.