At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
As our Executive Assistant - Part-time (m/f/x), you
- support in executive tasks and general administrative support to executive team members
- oversee Calendar management, travel management, meeting management
- support running meetings - assist in the preparation and conduction
- prepare presentations, data recordings, statistics and evaluations
- correspond with various stakeholders in English and in German - internally and externally
- support in executing company initiatives
What we look for
- You already have 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant
- You have already worked in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- You are highly organized and structured
- You have outstanding MS Office skills and are experienced in building presentations
- You are a German native speaker and have excellent English skills
- You have great communication and relationship building skills
- You are a fast executor with a pragmatic hands-on attitude and a creative problem solver
- You have great organisational skills and you know how to prioritize tasks and handle your time effectively
- we encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we support you if a relocation is necessary
- you get free drinks, fresh fruit and fantastic coffee
- you get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.