At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Comprehensive calendar management
- International travel and event bookings
- Conference preparation & logistics
- Document & presentation production
- Expense reimbursements
- Board & offsite meeting logistics
- Minute taking and action item tracking
- Robust record keeping
- General research & errand related tasks
- You can effectively plan and organize tasks in a fast-moving environment
- You are proactive, detail-oriented and have a talent for process design
- You’re a problem-solver who spots areas for improvement and offers creative solutions
- You can work with limited direction and handle confidential information with care
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in English and professional working proficiency in German
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
For best consideration apply by 14.08.2020