We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams (65 employees, 12 teams) in our beautiful office next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESAt Bellavia, we ideate, design, market and sell online a wide range of cosmetics products across multiple categories including face-care, body-care, hair-care and beauty accessories, leveraging digital and social media marketing channels to reach and serve our customers.
As Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/x), you will work in close partnership with our Co-founder & MD and get a 360 degree insight in all our operations while supporting him in identifying new business opportunities to continue to grow our company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership and lead to completion a number of critical capability projects across multiple functions including Influencer Marketing, Performance Marketing, CRM, IT and Product Development
- Develop best practices for measuring & optimizing our marketing and sales operations leveraging data analytics
- Create and maintain a range of Business Intelligence tools to turning data into valuable insights and inform critical business decisions
- Be a sparring partner for the Managing Director to help understanding business priorities and advise on key strategic decisions
- Identify, scope and test new business development opportunities to continuously grow our company
- You hold a degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or other related studies
- You have excellent analytical skills and are passionate about data modelling and intelligence
- You have some basic knowledge in the field of Digital Marketing and e-commerce
- Previous direct work experience in the field of Performance marketing, FMCG or Business Intelligence is a plus
- You are a solution oriented, well organized and hands-on individual
- Self-Starter and entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable working in a high-paced, start-up environment
- Highly proficient user of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and/or Google G Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs) - Knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Manager and Google Ads is a plus
- You are fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and dynamic start-up environment where something new happens every day!
- An opportunity to have an actual impact on the business from Day 1
- A strong sense of purpose and a commitment towards both customers and employees wellbeing
- A diverse and international group of colleagues to inspire and support you in your journey
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development