About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
The Enterprise Professional Service Team focuses on implementing and operating digital factory Software-as-a-Service solutions, based on 3D building scans and digital twin technology. We serve strategic enterprise clients, large global industrial companies, mainly automotive OEMs and supplier as well as manufacturing firms.
This role is ideal for someone with a versatile background of both tech and business, who wants to take on end-to-end responsibility and drive our clients' digital transformation. You will be owning the operations phase of our implemented digital factory solutions, spatial 3D digital twins of factories, at strategic enterprise clients. You will manage the solution availability and resolve issues, enable the customer to best use our solutions and be the major responsible for driving usage and adoption.
Our team consists of consultancy, project management and customer success experts that have a deep track record in software solution implementation and operations for generating maximum value with the implemented solutions. Join us and take on responsibility for our customer solutions to drive our ambitious growth agenda!
You will work on:
- Own the operations phase of our NavVis IndoorViewer digital factory solutions based on 3D building scans at strategic customers
- Manage the solution availability by identifying blocking points and improvement needs and resolve them with the technical support teams
- Be the main contact for the customer for technical questions and create a deep understanding of the customer's workflows with our solution
- Run regular service reviews, overlook and manage all open service requests; manage escalations
- Enable the customer to use the digital factory solution best possible with maximum value and drive adoption and usage of the solution
- Keep the enterprise customer informed and trained about new product developments to improve customer success
- Ensure that relevant customer feedback is highlighted with the right internal teams
- Be a consultant to the customer, share industry best practices and learning, identify customer needs and drive change and implementation
- Identify account expansion opportunities and work closely with the responsible Account Manager to close them
- A degree and excellent academic track record in technical or natural scientific studies – additional or combined business studies is beneficial
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience as Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager, Service Manager or working in a similar position at a B2B software or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, a High Tech company, or Start-up serving large industrial clients
- Experience and technical expertise in managing software/SaaS solutions at external customers with close customer communication
- Domain knowledge in the Automotive industry on production planning as well as operations processes and related challenges is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as a structured and organized work approach
- Great communication across various disciplines and hierarchies as well as strong relationship-building skills
- Business-fluency in English and German
- A "client-first" mindset and drive to go the extra mile
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Experience in 3D laser scanning, surveying, laser point clouds, digital twins, 2D/3D modelling is valuable
- Further language skills excite us