About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities We are looking for a talented Enterprise Client Partner (m/f) for the EMEA region to join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team. As a member of the Enterprise Sales team, you will have the opportunity to achieve a high level of earnings and build a successful career in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- You will develop and execute a strategic plan for winning new business and achieving the company’s sales objectives in the EMEA region
- You will be responsible to create a large pipeline and close business
- It will be your task to own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Generating business opportunities through dedicated prospecting and cold calling, such as generating leads from tradeshows and regional networking events will be your responsibility
- You will be reporting directly to Productsup’s SVP Enterprise & Commerce
What you bring to the team
- You have 5-7 years of professional experience in selling software-based solutions; ideally SaaS experience
- You bring a solid understanding and track record of the EMEA performance marketing, online advertising and e-commerce industry
- You have the ability to drive brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via Partner channel, networking and associations
- You have experience in selling to C-level executives in a multi-level and complex selling environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability of building and maintaining relationships with contacts from different cultural or corporate environments are tremendous
- You are a self-motivated, proactive individual who likes to take initiative and to meet deadlines
What we offer you
Interested? We're looking forward to receive your online application including your CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as Team Lead EMEA
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact