About usWhether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
As our English & Polish PR/Corporate Communications Specialist (m/f/d) you will make a valuable contribution to shaping inveox’s brand both internally and externally. As a part of our PR&Comms team you ensure consistent, transparent and clear external communication and build a trustful relationship with Polish media of all kinds.
- You deliver both regular and occasional pieces of PR and external communication, such as press statements and releases, professional articles, interview briefings, podcast preparations, quotes and statements, etc.
- You are responsible for reputation management and media monitoring that results in positioning and strengthening inveox’s brand Poland-wide
- You closely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- You are an external comms professional and have experience in dealing with journalists and various Polish media, employer reputation and blogging platforms as well as social media channels
- You have in-depth experience in the field of copywriting, marketing communication, editing, working in an agency, or similar
- You bring profound knowledge of grammar and spelling and pride yourself in journalist-level writing (please hand in your certificates with your application)
- You are a native Polish speaker with outstanding written and spoken communication skills, as well as excellent skills in English (knowledge of the German language is a plus)
- You are able to prepare, conduct and review research on various topics and subjects
- You ideally have experience working in a start-up/scale-up, preferably in MedTech/Healthcare/Digital Health industry
- You are a highly creative person that loves to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment
- Your flexible can-do attitude, as well as excellent time-management and organizational skills, round up your profile
To the Top: At inveox, we don't see our employees as resources, but as talents! That's why we offer you many opportunities for personal and professional development
Work-Life-Harmony: We support you in achieving the best performance through flexible working time models and a mobile office option
Meet & Mentor: At inveox you work together with experienced experts, have the opportunity to meet renowned industry experts and receive an introduction to the German start-up community
Learn & Grow: In addition to support within and outside your team, you will receive regular feedback and personal coaching as well as methodical and practical training to promote your professional growth
Team Spirit: You can look forward to team lunches and barbecues in the warm months, fitness sessions together, a Christmas gathering, a summer party, and lots of team events