Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
We are looking for an experienced leader to head our Security Engineering team on the way to secure our processes across the board. We are processing highly sensitive data of more than two hundred thousand employees in Europe, which will enable you to work in an organization where security is a first class citizen in all processes.
Currently we work in a small, ambitious team comprised of remote engineers, and are looking to expand the team onsite to enable the Product and Engineering organization to have a great sparring partner in security related topics.
What you need to succeed
- Deep understanding of modern Security Operations best practices and ability to drive them across medium-large size agile Product & Engineering organizations
- Experience with securing web-based products in one of the major cloud providers (AWS preferred) at scale
- Experience building security infrastructure for highly regulated domains (HR, Fintech, Legal) is a plus
- Proven ability to manage and grow engineering teams
- Experience working as a leader in a fast growing startup environment is a plus
- High diligence, self-organization, and reliability
- Great communication and presentation skills in written and spoken English (native speaker or level C1+ on a CEFR scale)
- Enable the highest possible quality of Security standards from a technical standpoint in the Product & Engineering organization
- Facilitate creation of effective, automated security engineering processes
- Manage and grow a team of Security Engineers
- Enable result-oriented project management in the Security Engineering domain
- Keep internal and external stakeholders aligned and informed about relevant Security Engineering activities
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping Personio and have a direct impact on the daily work of hundreds of thousands of users
- 1.500 EUR of development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- 28 paid vacation days, at least 3 days of home office per month, and flexible working hours
- Unu electric scooter of your choice as "company car" (see www.unumotors.com) or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, Germany
- Weekly German language courses
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich and skiing trip to Austria)