Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
BeschreibungJoin one of our Mission-based interdisciplinary product teams as an Engineering Manager to enable high performance of a group of passionate, international Engineers on the path of building best-in-class HR Operating System! Your primary focus is people management and hiring within a team, seconded by day-to-day development of Personio.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Personal development and regular feedbacks of a team of five engineers
- Close collaboration with a team’s Product Owner
- Being a go-to person for tracking and improving overall team performance
- Hiring of new engineering team members across the teams
- Promotion of engineering best practices and tiebreaking of technical discussions within the team
- Direct participation in product feature development as a Software Engineer
- Over three years of direct managerial experience in engineering teams (being an official supervisor of the team members with respective responsibilities and reporting structures)
- Great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English (native speaker or level C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Experience of working in interdisciplinary teams with Agile/SCRUM
- Over five years of professional Web Software Development experience as a Backend or a Fullstack Engineer
- Knowledge of OOP and System architecture, Strong knowledge of full lifecycle of web application development
- Experience with PHP and one of the popular MVC frameworks (Laravel is a plus)
- Experience with MySQL, Redis
- Advanced multitasking and prioritization skills. Should embrace distractions to enable engineering team members to concentrate on what they do best
- Willing to relocate - position onsite-only in Munich
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
- Weekly German language courses
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company ($14.3M funding acquired to date)