audibene is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,200 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
We love where we work and we want others to see this! That’s why we are looking for a Employer Branding Intern (f/m/x) to further strengthen our People Team here in Berlin (6 months).
At audibene we encourage every team member to be creative, take initiative and think big. We are looking for someone who can challenge our ideas, come up with new ways of solving problems and share feedback and learnings. Does this sound like you?
- Generate ideas and create inspirational content that reflects the audibene brand
- Support with managing social media channels, e.g.: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Xing as well as developing new ways of engaging relevant audiences
- Help us attract top talent for our growing, dynamic business
- Support us in our branding campaigns to grow our online audience
- Help identify content best practices and areas for improvement and drive those initiatives
- Boost awareness of our Intern Talent Program
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are currently a student or have just finished studying Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Media studies or similar
- Ideally you have some experience in content creation, social media management and developing successful digital campaigns
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are excited about our mission to revolutionise the hearing care industry and ensure that every person can hear well
- You enjoy taking ownership and driving your projects to success
- You are intrinsically driven and love coming up with new innovative ideas
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for a company that’s improving lives across the globe. Have you ever had the chance to see the real-world impact of your work?
- A start up atmosphere with a social, open-minded team that supports each other and loves tackling new challenges
- A high degree of creative freedom and responsibility from day one
- Our exciting Intern Talent Program: develop your skills with our monthly trainings, 1:1 feedback sessions, lunches with key stakeholders, mentorship opportunities and of course many social events
- When we say international, we mean it. Our team is made up of 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages - we offer language courses for anyone wanting to learn more
- A modern, bright loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with fun communal spaces (including a huge roof terrace!) with free fruit, cereals, tea, coffee, soft drinks and beer.
- Regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips! - We love to spend time together and celebrate our successes
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you!
This is a full-time internship position based in Berlin to start asap.