Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About your future Team
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented Employer Brand & Candidate Experience Manager at Solarisbank AG. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition and will be responsible in shaping and evolving Employer Brand programmes within the company.
- You will be planning, developing, and executing Employer Brand programmes and initiatives in order to attract diverse & top-notch talents into Solarisbank
- You will look after recruitment marketing initiatives and ensure that candidate experience is your priority. You will work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition team on topics such as attraction, diversity and inclusion and overall employer brand initiatives
- You will be collaborating with the Talent Acquisition team, Internal Communications, Marketing & Communications teams as well as Tech and Commercial teams on everything Employer Brand
- You will be creating digital, social, written communications to drive candidate attraction and engagement for Solarisbank
- You will be building strategic partnerships and collaborate with universities, talent communities, and other parties of interest
- You are active in the Tech/ FinTech space around Employer Brand trends and preferably a recruitment marketing influencer
- You understand performance metrics and adept with defining and monitoring employer brand measurements and results
- You will be managing and monitoring our employer brand presence across our recruitment channels such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Indeed etc
What you should bring along
- You have 3-5 years of relevant Employer Brand Management experience
- You have demonstrated experience in recruitment marketing, and/or a good working knowledge of Talent Acquisition & Attraction a plus!
- You have experience in handling projects of different scope & size involving numerous stakeholders
- You are open to challenges and thrive in a dynamic & fast-paced working environments
- You have a very collaborative mindset and attitude with strong communication and networking skills
- You have excellent project management skills and understand project dependencies and able to influence stakeholders effectively within tight deadlines
- Having worked in FinTech or Tech Start-up/ Scale Up space is a plus!
- You have a great sense of humor and love working remotely!
What we offer
- Our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank AG does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank AG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.