Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs an Educational Content Writer, you can expect exciting tasks related to the creation of information materials for our existing customers. By translating product descriptions into meaningful and high-quality content, you not only help our customers to get the most out of Personio, but you also support our customer success teams in optimizing internal processes. In close cooperation with the Customer Success Teams, you will identify relevant topics and be responsible for creating the relevant content. There is plenty of variety, because you not only write for our extensive and well-attended help center, but also create a wide range of content for different channels, such as interactive tours through Personio, tutorial videos or presentations. You are also significantly involved in developing and ensuring a sustainable concept for quality assurance.
These challenges await you:
- You will plan, create and optimize content, both in English and German, for our existing customers across multiple channels and formats (HelpCenter, in-app content, videos, presentation materials...)
- You will work in close coordination with the Customer Success team to identify relevant topics for customers, and with Channel Managers to adjust content to each type of channel and audience.
- You will proof-read content to ensure technical accuracy, and will review external translations to German.
- You will analyze the performance of existing content and drive optimization initiatives based on results.
- You will support the development and implementation of channel-specific content strategies (tonality, style guides) as well as an overarching quality assurance concept.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for authentic colleagues with personality. We are ambitious, challenge and support ourselves with the aim of improving the lives of our customers, becoming experts in our field and having a lot of fun in the process.
- You have a degree in journalism, communication studies, German studies, marketing or a similar background.
- You are technically savvy, with interest and ability to deal with different software products.
- You bring at least two years of professional experience in writing technical texts, user guides, implementation manuals or similar user-oriented documents.
- You are familiar with different content management systems, e.g. B. Wordpress, Zendesk Guide
- You get to the heart of complex and technical issues in simple words.
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent German (native speaker level) and very good written and spoken English.
- You are characterized by your strong linguistic and grammatical skills and excellent expressiveness
- You enjoy working independently, but you have just as much fun exchanging ideas in cross-functional teams
- You have a well-structured, self-organized and absolutely reliable way of working
- You love to approach people in order to acquire new knowledge and you enjoy continuously developing yourself and your projects
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!