Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs an Educational Content Video Manager (m/f/d), you can expect exciting tasks related to customer training. You support our customers in making the best possible use of Personio by recognizing their information needs and translating them into meaningful, high-quality video content. The focus is on our content channels, through which we provide information in different video formats. You take on responsibility for planning, recording, editing and quality assurance of our Educational Content videos, e.g. for product innovations, feature tutorials, etc. In close cooperation with our customer success and product teams, you will identify relevant topics and be responsible for implementing the relevant content.
These challenges await you:
- You will take full responsibility for creating, editing and managing the different video formats we produce, as well as innovating with new initiatives to keep our customers informed about upcoming functions and important updates
- You analyze the performance of existing video archive and derive optimization initiatives from the results
- You coordinate multi-lingual production in cooperation with external partners
- You develop the content strategy (tone, formats, goals ...) for our video formats
- You actively participate in the creation and enrichment of video content for other channels, such as the Personio Help Center
- You will become our subject matter expert regarding our video initiatives, advocating for improvements and evolution plans.
What you need to succeed
- You have a degree in media technology or communication sciences or one comparable background
- You bring at least five years of professional experience in creating and editing educational videos and integrating them into a wide range of publishing platforms and tools.
- You have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Lifeworks, After Effects...)
- You are a natural born storyteller, able to create engaging stories out of technical content by focusing on how technology makes the users life easier
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent English and German, spoken and written. Other languages would be a plus.
- You enjoy working independently, but you also enjoy exchanging ideas in cross-functional teams
- You have a well-structured, self-organized and absolutely reliable way of working.approach
- You like to engage with people in order to acquire new knowledge and you enjoy continuously developing yourself and your projects.
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.