Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs an Educational Content Video Manager (m/f/d), you can expect exciting tasks related to customer training. You support our customers in making the best possible use of Personio by recognizing their information needs and translating them into meaningful, high-quality video content. The focus is on our content channels, through which we provide information in different video formats. You take on responsibility for planning, recording, editing and quality assurance of our Educational Content videos, e.g. for product innovations, feature tutorials, etc. In close cooperation with our customer success and product teams, you will identify relevant topics and be responsible for implementing the relevant content.
These challenges await you:
- You will take full responsibility for creating, editing and managing the different video formats we produce, as well as innovating with new initiatives to keep our customers informed about upcoming functions and important updates
- You analyze the performance of existing video archive and derive optimization initiatives from the results
- You coordinate multi-lingual production in cooperation with external partners
- You develop the content strategy (tone, formats, goals ...) for our video formats
- You actively participate in the creation and enrichment of video content for other channels, such as the Personio Help Center
- You will become our subject matter expert regarding our video initiatives, advocating for improvements and evolution plans.
What you need to succeed
- You have a degree in media technology or communication sciences or one comparable background
- You bring at least five years of professional experience in creating and editing educational videos and integrating them into a wide range of publishing platforms and tools.
- You have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Lifeworks, After Effects...)
- You are a natural born storyteller, able to create engaging stories out of technical content by focusing on how technology makes the users life easier
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent English and German, spoken and written. Other languages would be a plus.
- You enjoy working independently, but you also enjoy exchanging ideas in cross-functional teams
- You have a well-structured, self-organized and absolutely reliable way of working.approach
- You like to engage with people in order to acquire new knowledge and you enjoy continuously developing yourself and your projects.
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.