Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs an Educational Content Manager, you can expect exciting tasks related to customer training. You support our customers in making the best possible use of Personio by recognizing their information needs and translating them into meaningful, high-quality content. The focus is on our multilingual help center. You will take responsibility for this extensive knowledge database and coordinate the ongoing expansion and quality assurance of our articles. In close cooperation with our Customer Success and Product Teams, you will identify relevant topics and be responsible for implementing the relevant content. In addition, you keep our customers regularly up to date on what's going on in our software: you write the monthly product newsletter and present innovations in short live webinars. You will also get to know other channels through which we make our content available, such as in-app tours and notifications as well as tutorial videos.
These challenges await you:
- You will be responsible for the management, performance and content quality assurance of our extensive Help Center (> 300 articles)
- You will coordinate its multilingual versions and integrate translation processes in cooperation with external partners
- You will create content for our Help Center and become an expert on Zendesk Guide
- You will analyze the performance of existing help center content (primarily via Google Analytics) and derive optimization initiatives from the results
- You will become our subject matter expert regarding our publishings platforms, advocating for improvements and evolution plans.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for authentic colleagues with personality. We are ambitious, challenge and support ourselves with the aim of improving the lives of our customers, becoming experts in our field and having a lot of fun in the process.
- You have a degree in media technology or communication sciences or one comparable background
- You bring at least five years of professional experience in writing technical texts and managing digital content on complex online environments through different CMS
- You have extensive experience with Content Management Systems, localization processes and performance analytic tools.
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with native German and excellent English skills, spoken and written. Other languages would be a plus.
- You are characterized by your strong linguistic and grammatical skills and excellent expressiveness
- You understand how to structure complex issues and summarize them in simple words.
- You enjoy working independently, but you also enjoy exchanging ideas in cross-functional teams
- You have a well-structured, self-organized and absolutely reliable way of working.approach
- You like to engage with people in order to acquire new knowledge and you enjoy continuously developing yourself and your projects.
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!