Compado helps high-profile consumer brands, such as Hello Fresh, Parship and Babbel, to achieve outstanding growth by sending tens of thousands of users, who are ready to buy. In recent years, Compado has become a market leader in commercial decision products, with a strong foothold in the European and American markets. Being a heavy-weight influencer of consumer journeys, Compado relies on its titanium-grade capabilities in building comparison and decision-making platforms, presenting users with one or several handpicked brands from the Compado network.
We have decided that traditional working is over. We went fully remote and are spearheading the remote working movement within Berlin’s start-up scene. With us, you can work from anywhere.
If you are eager to be a part of phenomenal growth and trust we can shape one of Berlin’s fastest-growing ventures together in an impactful way, we are very excited to receive your application.
Andreas Hoogendijk (CMO) and Anice Datzman (Head of Online Marketing) are currently looking for a SEA Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join the Paid Search team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Display Ads strategies to drive user acquisition/conversion
- Research, identify, and rollout new relevant Display Traffic Sources
- Deep hands-on expertise in Smart Bidding Strategies ( TCPA, T.ROAS, Max Conversions)
- Oversee ad content and develop different strategies of driving high quality leads towards our partners
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact display campaigns and initiatives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- Successfully apply your display marketing strategies on new verticals and push them towards success
- Directly report to our Team Lead Display and work closely with him on success of different verticals
- An academic marketing/business degree or similar
- At least 1+ year of experience in managing Display campaigns in a performance-orientated company
- Experience in Google Display, Native advertising ( Taboola & Outbrain) and Retargeting is a plus
- Hard- and smart working, persistent, and dependable
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently with a supportive team in the back
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- A company that gives you space to grow and take ownership! A chance to be part of one of Berlin’s fastest growing startups, carrying major responsibility in growing Compado into a company with 100+ employees
- Lead a “work from everywhere” lifestyle with an optional office in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a highly innovative culture, constantly striking new and refreshing paths, with emphasis on New Work and Remote Working as well as environmental consciousness
- Highly international and ambitious teams