Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio is a modern, integrated, and easy to use HR platform that customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping back-office teams across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic. Our core purpose is to enable better organizations by helping businesses put their people first.
As a Director of Integrations & Partnerships you drive the creation of a digital ecosystem around Personio’s platform. You will be responsible for sourcing, developing, and supporting integrations and partnerships that are highly valued by customers and that generate meaningful business impact.
We are looking for someone experienced in both the commercial and technical aspects of product partnerships. This role will grow a team, drive towards results, and carry a deep understanding of our market, customer base, and partner landscape. This is a strategic and high visibility position where you will be working closely with the executive team across Product, Sales, and Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing an ISV partner and integrations strategy that guides decision making and prioritization
- Identify, evaluate, and support relationships with high-quality technology companies that increase Personio’s competitiveness and value to customers
- Hire and manage a world-class team of partner managers and product managers to power both sides of Personio’s integration marketplace
- Track the technology landscape and identify opportunities to expand the value we bring to our customer base through product integrations and joint go to market.
- Orchestrate sales, product, and marketing workstreams to jointly capitalize on the value of the partnerships you bring to the table.
- Being the primary liaison between Personio and our partners for strategic go-to-market initiatives and new opportunities.
- Working closely with Product and Finance leadership to conduct buy vs. partner analysis.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of commercial experience in leading product partnerships in a B2B SaaS environment; MBA, management consulting, business development, or strategy experience required;
- Experienced in product leadership and building integrations; comfort engaging with technical stakeholders on all aspects of API-based integrations required to unlock customer value
- Clear demonstrable track record of successes and impact
- Structured thinking: comfort with numbers, details, and ambiguity; ability to break down complex problems into key levers.
- Communication: clear thinking and presence; ability to develop and manage cross-functional processes; storytelling in a business context.
- Passion: strong sense of ownership, desire to make a cross-functional impact, eagerness to learn, customer orientation, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Motivational: Experienced building teams and growing careers. Comfortable bringing structure to complexity and getting tactical on solving problems.
- Operational: Experienced in organizational design and building systems and highly productive teams.
- Collaborative: Proven ability to work across different levels of management and ability to create confidence with key stakeholders, incl. our board
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and preferably German
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 28 paid vacation days