Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller Kürze
You are a passionate HR leader supporting organizational growth and mastering People & Culture strategies? You are able to grow ambitious organizations by recruiting talented individuals and a strong focus on organizational and talent development? You use your empathy to understand people and talents needs to build up a healthy working environment that allows personal development, learning and growth? Become part of our Spryker herd and support us professionalizing our people’s strategy as VP People & Culture (m/w/d).
- You develop and steer our People & Culture vision, mission and strategies
- Lead a team of experts in talent management, HR services and talent acquisition
- Drive the team to build talent management strategies across all corporate functions, with primary emphasis on recruiting, performance management, succession planning, employee development, engagement and retention
- You and your team will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, talent management & organizational development
- Act as a trusted advisor, thoughtful sounding board and business partner for business leaders, functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues
- Create and execute people-related strategies tied to the business’ strategies and needs, ensuring talent implications are effectively identified and addressed
- Set up and maintain a first class reporting strategy and plan budgets for the entire department, including global costs for training and development measures
- Champion diversity and inclusion efforts, ensuring the business has the breadth of talent necessary to achieve its growth plans
- Drive the Spryker culture, further developing an environment of engagement and open communication
- A minimum of 7+ years of HR experience in progressive HR business partner roles, including functional leadership experience ideally in a growth-oriented technology organization
- Strong ability to work outside traditional functional silos and build relationships across the organization at all levels, particularly with C suite executives and senior business leaders
- Broad-based HR generalist background, with expertise in executing talent management strategies to drive key business outcomes
- Strategic and innovative thinker with the ability to transform strategies into executionable projects and tasks
- Data-driven individual, analyzing and improving the business constantly with an innovative mindset thinking beyond existing paths
- Empathic people’s person, functioning as go-to person for your team and our employees
- Results-oriented, motivated leader who consistently operates at a very high energy level with a positive attitude
- Innovative and creative with a strong mindset for continuous improvement
- Excellent communicator both oral and written, with an ability to present views in a clear and compelling manner
- Adept at leading through influence across all levels of the organization
- Excellent English skills as well as good German skills
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.