N26's Platform domain designs, develops and maintains the underlying infrastructure that powers the bank. Platform is accountable for ensuring a secure, compliant, scalable, and disruption-free infrastructure, enabling the best possible user experience and instilling trust in our customers who rely on our app for their banking needs. Key to the success of our digital-only bank is a high-performing yet complex backend. Leading a number of product owners driving our core services in this area, you'll have the opportunity to scale our backend globally.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute a segment product strategy across Bank Core, Bank APIs, Cards & Digital Wallets, Payments, Bank Products (including credit), and Financial Crime Prevention, aligned to the overall product strategy.
- Responsible for the alignment and delivery of multiple products and their multiple streams of work to achieve OKRs
- Manage and develop the functional capability requirements of the domain.
- Ensure Segment insights and operational reports are in place.
- Ensure delivery of functional experts within the segment, such as backend and regulatory.
- Develop and act as a role model for the organizational culture.
- Engage cross product leads to ensure seamless user experience.
What you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated product and people leadership experience for a mobile or digital consumer product.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- A successful track record of leading strategy and execution for a suite of products with a complex, event-based technical architecture.
- Strong understanding of monolithic and microservices architecture, ideally experience with functional payments systems.
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success.
- Your well-honed people leadership skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing product teams, round out your profile.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.