At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
CLARK achieved Unicorn status in 2021 and is one of the world's largest insurtechs.
Investors include Tencent (WeChat, Tesla, Spotify, Snap Inc), White Star Capital (Digg, Dollar Shave Club,Dice), Portag3 (Albert, Alan).
We’re looking for exceptional Product Directors to lead our digital broker product; Leaders of multiple autonomous teams with at least five years service shipping brilliant software products.
As our Director of Product you will:
- Lead and coach Product Managers to run effective teams that ship stuff which customers really value
- Define the strategy and product roadmap for our digital broker product
- Lead the team through the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative products
- Attract, build, manage and develop a talented, diverse, equitable and inclusive team of Product Managers
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on strategies and priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Clark’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams and ensure your organization is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
- Identify and initiate opportunities for new projects or focus areas and build teams necessary to execute
Who you are:
- You’ve directly led successful consumer products from concept to adoption, with experience in all stages of the product life cycle and during rapid growth.
- You’ve directly managed Product Managers and are passionate about developing people and supporting them to be part of high-performing teams.
- You have an empathetic leadership style and you build strong, effective relationships.
- You know when to employ different approaches to product management and can balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iteration.
- You’re metrics-obsessed and understand how product changes might impact our goals.
- You understand the power and value of world-class design.
- You have proven ability to quickly get up to speed in a domain and identify trends and opportunities. Insurance or strong commercial expertise are a plus.
- You have enough technical knowledge to quickly understand your teams’ products
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.