Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
Dein Weg in die Zukunft
Given the current situation with the Corona virus and in order to prevent the virus from further spreading, all our interviews will take place remotely for now. Thank you for your understanding.
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
In order to add further chapters to our success story, we are now introducing a key leadership role in engineering.
As Director of Product Engineering, you will lead Personio’s product-related software engineering to support our mission of becoming Europe’s leading HR platform. Reporting to our VP Engineering you will be responsible for our existing cross-functional product teams (HR Management, Payroll, Recruiting, Product Platform) and their respective Engineering Managers. Due to our rapid growth you will also be able to set up additional product teams over the course of the next 12 months.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create, lead and grow high performing engineering teams across multiple locations in Europe that deliver on Personio’s product roadmap
- Guide your teams in balancing their goals of fast delivery vs. long-term oriented investments
- Maintain a culture of transparency, individual ownership and open feedback Continuously develop and mentor members of your teams for personal and professional growth
- Further evolve our product platform teams to fuel Personio’s long term strategy
- Strategically drive key engineering areas and definition of area OKRs in alignment with Personio’s leadership
- Contribute to overall engineering strategy and towards establishing Personio as a top technology company
- Collaborate and align with P&E leadership, in particular VP Product, Director of Product Design, Director of Technology Platform and CTO
Dein Weg bis heute
- An empathetic, collaborative leader
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering and technology, with at least 5 years of experience in leading high performing (product) engineering teams B.S or M.S. in computer science, physics, mathematics or similar
- Proven track record in recruitment, development and management of high performing engineering teams Prior experience in building and shipping customer-facing, web-based applications Strong organization and prioritization skills, with the ability to execute across multiple tracks and products Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with ambitious goals
- Willingness to regularly work from our Madrid office (1 week per month)
Warum der Weg zu uns
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping Personio and have a direct impact on the daily work of hundreds of thousands of users
- Competitive salary and equity
- 28 paid vacation days, at least 3 days of home office per month, and flexible working hours MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- Unu electric scooter of your choice as "company car" (see www.unumotors.com) or a subsidy for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, Germany
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich and skiing trip to Austria)