Director of People Business Partnering
About the opportunity
N26 is looking for a Director of People Business Partnering, to support and develop the entire way we support our employees. This person will have responsibility for driving the alignment between the business and our people. With deep organizational understanding, unmatched empathy and strategic insight into the business goals and objectives, the Director of People Business Partnering will lead, grow and develop a world-class team to help drive N26 forward.
In this role, you will:
- Create, manage and execute of our People Strategy, with the support of the wider People Business Partners
- Be a strategic advisor and consultant for our business leaders, including C-suite
- Empower and develop our team of phenomenal People Business Partners - recruiting several more and being a part of their success story at N26
- Work across key people projects including workforce planning, talent development and succession planning
- Be a strong advocate for creating data-led decision-making which help the business to make strategic decisions
- Work closely with the Chief People Officer on specific programmes including Performance reviews and career progression frameworks
- Take a leading role in co-defining, implementing and iterating on bespoke People strategies to support the overall business strategy and success
- You will have 10+ years experience as a People / HR Business Partner
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup/scaleup tech environment
- Proven track record of leading and developing People Business Partner teams for at least 4 years
- Outstanding and proven stakeholder management, project management and influencing skills
- A complete and thorough understanding of all people projects including workforce management, succession planning and employee relations
- A highly analytical thinker, clear communicator and strong commercial acumen
- Excellent spoken and written English
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.