Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
Dein Weg in die ZukunftGiven the current situation with the Corona virus and in order to prevent the virus from further spreading, all our interviews will take place remotely for now. Thank you for your understanding.
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
We are looking for a seasoned leader to head our Infrastructure Engineering team on the way to enable smooth and secure operation of self-service cloud infrastructure at Personio. Our Product & Engineering organization works in a set of agile, autonomous mission-based teams with embedded DevOps engineers. We are building our system on a modern stack powered by AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, GitLab CI, NewRelic, ELK.
Role & Responsibilities
- Enable of the highest possible quality of Infrastructure and Security standards from the technical standpoint in the organization
- Manage and grow a team of DevOps and Security engineers
- Drive the Infrastructure Engineering team building and staffing
- Enable result-oriented project management in the Infrastructure Engineering domains
- Keep internal stakeholders aligned and informed about relevant Infrastructure Engineering activities
- Promote and drive best practices in Infrastructure Engineering and DevOps across the organization
- Contribute to development of Personio’s engineering strategy
Dein Weg bis heute
- Over five years of direct managerial experience in engineering teams (being an official supervisor of team members with respective responsibilities and reporting structures)
- Experience building highly reliable, automated infrastructure with one of the major cloud providers (AWS preferred) at scale
- Deep understanding of DevOps best practices and ability to drive them across large agile organizations
- Proven ability to hire and build teams at scale
- High diligence, self-organization, and reliability
- Great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English (native speaker or level C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Experience working as a leader in a fast growing startup environment is a plus
- Experience building infrastructure for highly regulated domains (HR, fintech, legal) is a plus
Warum der Weg zu uns
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping Personio and have a direct impact on the daily work of hundreds of thousands of users
- 1.500 EUR of development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- 28 paid vacation days, at least 3 days of home office per month, and flexible working hours
- Unu electric scooter of your choice as "company car" (see www.unumotors.com) or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, Germany
- Weekly German language courses
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich and skiing trip to Austria)