Who Are We.
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK, Germany and Spain and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will be part of our interdisciplinary performance management team, which is focused on improving the performance of our country organizations. By identifying opportunities to improve existing operations, challenges and potential efficiencies, you and your colleagues bring heycar to the next level together.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include.
Align local Marketing/CRM strategy with our group ambition-level and support country-level marketing strategies
Identify scaling effects in key performance marketing activities (e.g. SEA & SEO) and coordinate joint implementation across our markets where applicable
Be a source of innovation for our marketing teams by bringing in your ideas and newest developments across industries
Analyze our marketing efforts across markets and identify opportunities for performance improvements and process standardizations
Initiate and drive joint marketing efforts directly with our country CMOs in UK, GER and ES
Managing relationships with account management partners of key paid channels (e.g. Google, Facebook)
Build out our marketing tool suite and help our countries improve operations hands-on
Collecting and distributing marketing insights for internal benchmarking and best practice sharing across our markets
Lead and execute marketing analytics (e.g., cohort analyses, channel mix review) to continually improve our performance
Be the interface to local Performance Marketing teams
- Lead and build a small but growing team of marketing experts
What You Bring to The Role.
- You hold an university degree in marketing, communications or similar
Extensive experience in marketing (performance, OOH, TV)
Experience in a platform business preferred
Fluent in business English and German
What We Have to Offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Become part of a very international & diverse team of highly talented, experienced & motivated colleagues
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Once lockdown is over: we have a very modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Fiona von Eitzen, Recruiter