About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities We are looking for a talented VP Sales Americas (m/f) for the North American region, reporting directly to Productsup’s CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), to join our entrepreneurial team. This is your opportunity to work in a fast growing and innovative environment, developing sales opportunities and winning new clients.
- Lead and develop Productsup’s sales team in North America
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key clients in order to drive deals from pipeline to successful close
- Forecast sales and create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans
- Perform market research, monitor competitors’ products and analyze results in order to adjust our strategy and achieve maximum success
- Create and operate the sales division budget
- Represent Productsup at industry trade events
What you bring to the team
- 9+ years of professional experience with a proven sales track record in the SaaS, e-commerce and/or online advertising industry in North America
- Experience successfully launching a highly functional sales organization and 5+ years of experience growing, leading and mentoring a sales team
- Analytical background with the ability to turn numbers into action plans
- Expert-level negotiation skills and experience closing complex sales contracts
- Solid business network and references
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent educational background
What we offer you
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including your CV and earliest possible start date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter.
- Permanent position with an attractive, commission-based salary
- Awesome workplace in New York
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact