audibene is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,200 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations, from Denver to Seoul. Our promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a strong Data Protection Working Student (m/f/x) to join our Team based in Berlin. Join the Team in ensuring our company is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your core tasks:
- You will assist in identifying and evaluating the company’s data processing activities
- You will help your Team set up data protection processes and ensure data protection excellence
- You provide advice and instructions on how to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- You help monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
- You participate in meetings with managers to ensure privacy by design at all levels
- You write and update detailed guides on data protection policies
- You help perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to comply with regulations
- You will work with Teams to arrange for training on GDPR compliance for employees
- You stay up to date with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
- You are currently enrolled in University and are pursuing a degree in law and have a passion for legal rights
- You are highly self-motivated and eager to learn new things
- You have gained first work experiences in form of internships or working student position ideally in the field of data protection or legal compliances
- You have the ability to handle strictly confidential information and enjoy organizational excellence, accuracy, as well as an eye for detail
- You love to work independently as well as in the team and know how to talk to varying stakeholders
- You speak fluent German and English
- You love to drive your own projects and do not hesitate to go the extra mile
- Familiarity with Data Protection programs with information security programs like Incident Detection, Records Information Management, and Enterprise Data Management is a plus but not necessary
More reasons to join us:
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are do-ers!
- A chance to work with smart, motivated and helpful team players that you can learn a lot from
- Be part of the company that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with international exposure, open communication and long-term career opportunities
- It makes no difference whether you are an early bird or an owl, as we offer flexible working hours based on trust, as well as a home-office option
- Several socially distant events implemented on Zoom to keep our interns & working students as integrated as possible with the whole community at audibene
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages - you can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Young Talent Program including virtual lunches with Key stakeholders, Social events and Trainings
- Apart from the usual benefits as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application.