Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
Your MissionData is the core of our platform. As Data Partnerships Manager APAC, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with data providers. This role manages the full lifecycle from negotiation and project coordination to ongoing account development. You will work hand in hand with the Sales, Operations and Marketing teams.
- You Identify and evaluate relevant data providers in regards to business impact
- You will negotiate commercial and legal terms compliant with applicable data privacy laws
- You demonstrate adsquare’s platform solution and set up new data provider accounts
- You coordinate and accompany the technical integration and data refreshment processes in close cooperation with our operations team
- You evaluate new business opportunities, manage revenue expectations and timelines
- You educate our sales team on data offering
- You will grow existing clients into key accounts by up and cross-selling our extending product portfolio
- You have a track record of at least 3 years in sales, partnership management or business development. Preferably in ad tech or tech-heavy environments, programmatic advertising experience is a plus.
- You have great communication skills with the ability to cultivate and manage strong relationships internally and externally, communicating and liaising with all seniority levels
- You have a deep relationships with app publishers, ad networks, supply side platforms and/or mobile-first Data Management Platforms
- You have the willingness to share knowledge, support teams cross-functionally and being a go-to person
- You have very strong negotiation and communication skills
- You have the ability to work in a high pace environment, while managing expectations and measuring your own success
- You are fluent spoken and written English
Why us ?
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- You will work from our beautiful office in Singapore
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
We are looking forward hearing from you!