At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 300,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019 and we want your help to get us to the next level.
As our Data Engineer, you...
- design, develop, and operate data integration pipelines to provide high-quality datasets for analytical and machine learning use-cases
- ingest data from diverse sources and consolidate it for further processing
- integrate data collection into the Clark application so that we gain the right insights
- manage data storage to optimize performance, ensure data integrity, and secure access via well-defined roles and permissions
- monitor, configure, and provision the infrastructure that supports data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics workflows
Your Background, you have...
- a Technical University or Bachelor's degree
- minimum of 2 years experience in software or data engineering
- good SQL skills and experience working with relational and nonrelational databases
- proficient with Python and knowledge of software development best practices
- experience with cloud infrastructure and continuous deployment pipelines
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you:
- besides the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- we subsidise your job ticket
- want e.g. to move forward to make your Master or MBA, we offer you to support your education while working at Clark
- if you need to relocate, you have our support.
- you need to brush up your German? We are offering beginner and advanced German courses!
- you want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.