Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international Business Intelligence team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of our organization.
You will support the Business Intelligence team in its mission to enable data-driven decision making and data access across our operational teams. You will ideate, build, and maintain data pipelines, enable business intelligence solutions, and facilitate interaction between the tools and processes of different departments.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Be the direct interface to the Product & Engineering and Infrastructure teams for all technical business intelligence topics
- Evaluate, design and develop data pipelines and frameworks to integrate external data sources and APIs into business intelligence solutions
- Monitor and communicate data migration health to ensure data flows are reliable and of a high quality
- Construct data models that enable operational stakeholders the ability to get hands on with their data
- Build automation workflows to facilitate interaction between tools and processes of different departments
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 5 years of experience working on production-grade software projects
- You are an experienced coder, with the ability to write secure, tested, maintainable, and scalable code in one of the popular scripting languages (Python preferred)
- You have successfully implemented and maintained complex ETL projects
- You have experience integrating API-based solutions into robust systems
- You are knowledgeable about cloud infrastructure automation and management (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI are a plus)
- You have strong data modelling and querying skills (PostgreSQL preferred)
- You are business-fluent in English (Level C1/C2)
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping Personio and have a direct impact on the daily work of hundreds of thousands of users
- 1.500 EUR of development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- 28 paid vacation days, at least 3 days of home office per month, and flexible working hours
- Unu electric scooter of your choice as "company car" (see www.unumotors.com), a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, Germany
- Weekly German language courses
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich and skiing trip to Austria)