Join OneFootball and become a vital part of the Data & Insights team: Data Engineers, Data Analysts and Machine Learning Engineers who are on a joint mission to build modern analytics infrastructure.
Help us ensure that critical business metrics are defined, targets are set and analytical approaches don't rest in discovery but make their way into production.
Some of the technologies we leverage in analysis are Python, AWS (Redshift), dbt and airflow.
- Structure and model data in order to provide accurate and fresh metric computation
- Inform key stakeholders by providing analysis and insights that enhance strategic decision making
- Proactively push your ideas based on your collaboration with team members
- Be part of a highly motivated team that values team results over individual success and grows together!
- Ability to break down questions into analytical problems
- You leverage best practices & tooling when it comes to delivering insightful reports
- Outstanding communication skills to bring across key results to your stakeholders
- Interest and good understanding of modern analytics engineering
- Using SQL and Python, you aim for the highest code quality - you are an active reviewer and committer in a version controlled environment
You describe yourself as a curious, open-minded person with the motivation to drive projects to success
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join the Data & Insights team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.