About usWe offer the next generation eCommerce platform - API and cloud based, highly scalable and on every channel. We put outstanding tech knowledge and enthusiasm in a modern, friendly and family oriented environment.
commercetools was founded in 2006 and we have offices in Germany (Munich, Berlin and Jena), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), the US (Durham, North Carolina) and from 2019 also in UK (London) and the APAC region (Singapore). We are one of the world's leading providers of cloud-based eCommerce technology. Our highly available, omnichannel platform enables implementation of complex retail models across all sales channels. The extensive API connects existing processes and technologies flexibly. We offer sustainable solutions for both B2C and B2B retailers. Since 2014 commercetools is a subsidiary of REWE Group. Some of our customers are Carhartt, Merkur, REWE and Medimax.
Join our vision in becoming the number one eCommerce company!
commercetools’ cloud support engineers are the key point of contact to our customers, as they build innovative commerce applications in modern technologies. We help our customers’ developers and specialists in all aspects of their journey: from initially setting up a working store to scaling and optimizing their mission-critical eCommerce apps, IoT offerings and web stores. We internally connect to platform development teams, customer success managers and others to make sure our customers’ needs are considered and they feel confident in implementing their business on the foundation of the commercetools’ SaaS platform.
About your new role
- Provide B2B customer support via ticketing system and telephone
- Take ownership, analyze, troubleshoot and coordinate the resolution of technical issues and incidents
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners, QA and Customer Success teams
- Working smarter, not harder: Investing in issue prevention by collaborating on documentation as well as continuously improving our processes to guarantee highest service quality
This is how we work
Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
commercetools is living a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If your job profile aligns with our technical requirements, business needs and company culture, we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, learning ability and passion and not your age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics or disability.
Skills & Requirements
Nice to have's:
- Minimum 2+ years of practical work experience in professional technical support for complex software system vendors (e.g. cloud services, RESTful web services)
- Analytical mindset with the ability to always find the root cause, be it a communication issue or a technical issue
- High empathy to imagine the customer’s perspective and situation involving both technical and non-technical contacts
- Stay calm and focused in incident situations
- Excellent English, both written and verbal (other languages e.g. German, Spanish are a plus)
- Practical software development experience, ideally in web and app development
- Experience in eCommerce, Retail, ERP or logistics
Contact informationDo you have any questions regarding the role, our company, culture or work environment? Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Janosch Fingerhut (+49172 2631438)!