Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
We are looking for a Customer Success Partner to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. In this role, your tasks will include overseeing a portfolio of assigned customers, developing new business from existing clients and making sure our farms are thriving and performing at their best at all times.
- Act as the key point of contact for our customers, providing expertise and support on customer requirements, plant quality and operational procedures
- Collaborate with our Installation team with regards to the allocation of the farms in our customer locations
- Coordinate technical maintenance activities together with maintenance workers, ensuring that our farms are maintained and functioning properly
- Visit our customer locations daily and build lasting and strong relationships with store managers
- Collaborate with the Data Science Team to increase sales of our portfolio products
- Drive after-sales activities at our customer locations
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities
- 2 years+ of experience with relationship management ideally in a retail environment
- A strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop lasting relationships with our customers
- Sales-focused mentality and “hands-on” approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- Experience with CRM or related platforms
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.