At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
Our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. We are changing the way languages are learned, and are looking for a Customer Service Team Lead (m/f) to play a critical role in that change as soon as possible.
Students are the heart of our product and we are here to ensure that they master the language and move a step forward in their career.
You will be responsible to ensure a high quality service for our students by managing our team of Student Managers.
- You are in charge to bring the first part of our mission “with the customer at the center” to live
- You take the operational control of your team with the aim of ensuring a consistently high customer satisfaction by controlling the daily business
- You continuously improve the Customer Experience of our students through managing and overseeing all support processes
- You define workflows and also ensure compliance with the processes in your team
- You manage and control your team's performance based on your generated and analyzed reports and key figures
- You are involved in the employee selection and in charge of planning the upcoming needs
- You guide and develop your employees and work closely with the coaches
- You collect feedback from our customers and transfer it effectively
- You are the representative of the Student department in all cross functional projects of the company
- You lead and grow the team according to our mission and values
Your skills and experience
- You have at least 2 years professional experience in customer service
- You have a passion for team leadership and first experience in this area
- You are a highly energetic and optimistic team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- You are a solution-driven problem solver with an innovative mindset being able to think outside the box and find creative solutions to hiring people and scaling student operations
- You love direct contact with customers and focus on customer-oriented solutions
- You work independently and efficiently and love working in a team
- You have a sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- You have the ability to coach and develop people
- Excellent command of the English language - both writing and speaking
- Good command of the German language is a plus
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to be part of the future of language learning in a young and international team in Berlin
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Free language courses (German, English, Spanish, French)
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm)
- A nice office in the center of Berlin
Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter), earliest start date as well as expected salary (gross per year) at CS-TL@lingoda.com