About the opportunity
We are now seeking a Customer Service Team Lead with a passion for driving the best customer delivery experience to our customers for our French market.
You will be leading a diverse and dynamic team with the mission to deliver the most outstanding customer service in the industry. In our exciting fast paced environment, you will be immersed not only in a fast paced organization, but also in a workplace with high expectations towards service excellence and service delivery. You will play a key role in delivering the best in class customer service to our users.
In this role, you will:
- Manage Performance - you will be in charge of the operational control of a team of French Customer Support Specialists, monitoring daily, weekly or monthly KPIs, be responsible for the operational delivery of our daily business to ensure that our specialists are delivering a best in class service across phone, email and live chat for our customers
- Guide and Develop - motivate and inspire not just daily performance, but help our employees develop to be the best they can be, providing honest feedback or extra help mentoring
- Learn and Collaborate - transfer the key messages we are receiving to the relevant team, making sure the customer's voice is heard
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally you have graduated from a university or completed an apprenticeship successfully.
- You have at least 1 years of professional experience as a Customer Service Team Lead
- You have proven leadership and people management experience.
- Ideal background working in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking).
- You think entrepreneurial and customer-oriented
- You work independently and efficiently and love working in a team
- You love direct contact with customers and focus on customer-oriented solution
- You speak fluent English and French. Any other major European language is a plus
- You are stress-resistant and always remain calm and friendly
- You are reliable and punctual
- Experience with CRM tools is a plus (e.g. Salesforce)
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.