About the opportunity
We are seeking a French speaking Customer Service Specialist to support our French speaking customers. Our Customer Service team handles customer queries in their perspective markets, playing a big role in helping customers navigate our products and solve customer problems.
In this role, you will:
Support our customer
You’ll be the front line of our bank to the French speaking market. Working across multiple channels (live chat, email, phone) to give our customers a best in class experience. However you are not just the first layer of support, but the first layer of protection. Preventing fraud, protecting data and safeguarding our customers are also key facets of this role.
Improve our product
No one knows the customer better than you - so you’ll also be key in relating customer feedback internally. Your feedback will have a direct impact on the way we deliver a product and service that our customer loves.
As we grow across European markets, we are looking for native speakers to help improve our user experience in each country. As one of our French facing specialists, you’re an ambassador of our product there - our French connection in Berlin.
What you need to be successful:
- Experience in customer service or customer facing roles preferred
- Experience with CRM tools preferred
- Full time availability (40 hours per week)
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly demeanor
- Ability to work under stressful and testing situations with customers
- Native level fluency in French and Business English in both written and verbal communications required
- Can do attitude, willingness to learn and reliability are essential to your success in this role!
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.