Über unsBlacklane ist ein globaler Fahrdienstservice und in mehr als 50 Ländern, über 300 Städten und 500 Flughäfen verlässlicher Partner vor Ort. Wir bringen unsere Kunden pünktlich, sicher und zuverlässig an jedes gewünschte Ziel weltweit. Mit unserer innovativen Technologie und der mehrsprachigen Kundenbetreuung koordinieren wir in Echtzeit zehntausende Premium-Fahrzeuge rund um die Uhr. Der professionelle Chauffeurservice von Blacklane ist in über 500 Flughäfen weltweit die ideale Lösung für Ihre Fortbewegung
Bist Du auf zukünfitge Aufgaben und Projekte bei Blackane neugierig? Schau Dir unser Team Video an. Arbeiten bei Blacklane
Darüber hinaus führen wir Dich gerne hier durch unser Blacklane HQ office in Berlin.
- You will work in an award-winning Customer Care department, being on the frontline of communication with our English-speaking guests.
- You will handle bookings, queries, and special requests from our guests and chauffeurs via phone, email, and social media.
- You will follow up on issues until you reach a positive resolution, keeping customers updated as needed.
- You will promote a positive attitude while meeting our goals, with the aim of leaving our customers smiling.
- You will consistently provide feedback on customer satisfaction and process efficiency.
- You will handle internal administrative tasks and documentation of individual queries.
- You will work in shifts (8-hour shifts around the clock). Shifts are planned 6 weeks ahead and you can submit your preferences ahead of time.
- You love helping others, and never lose your smile.
- You are customer-oriented with the ability to adapt and respond to different situations.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a strongly service-oriented and customer-facing role (e.g. call center, hotel).
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- You are a team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- You have experience working with web-based customer care systems. Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for Germany, which is valid for at least one more year.
Gestalte mit uns die Zukunft von Blacklane und:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- The Customer Care department strives to be everything else than a normal “call center”, using modern tools and methods, and ensuring tasks are regularly rotated. If you have ideas during your work day, we want you to voice them.
- We are one of the few companies within Berlin that offers permanent contracts from day 1.
- You will become part of a unique, diverse and international (English speaking) team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our people and culture team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and an open exchange with other departments.
- To get some insight into the Customer Care team, take a look at http://www.blacklane.com/en/career/customer-care
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!