At scoutbee, our Customer Operations team is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. As a Customer Operations Manager you will partner with global vendors and guide them through their supply chain projects focused on the goal to ensure the maximum customer satisfaction. We’re looking for a Talent who is customer and goal-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative team player who desires to be a part of a growing team which is energetic, talented, and competitive. You are the right fit if you want to bring innovation to B2B procurement, driving the change in companies to innovate faster and change the world for the better.
Your role in our beehive
- To understand customer’s business objectives and to guide them through the digital scouting process to achieve their desired goals
- Serve as the key point of contact and relationship lead for a portfolio of customers
- Train customers on existing and new product features
- Lead customer feedback meetings during the trial and post-sale phases including monthly and quarterly reporting
- Monitor performance metrics and drive
- Manage post-sales activity for your accounts through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and articulate scoutbee’s value to the customer and map to their business objectives and desired outcomes
- Act as an expert resource and drive product implementation and adoption within our customers
- To work with Sales and Relationship manager teams to gather customer business goals and objectives and ensure ongoing alignment
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
- Partner closely with Sourcing Engineers and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into solutions for customers
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on system performance and new feature requests
What you bring to our beehive
- Bachelor’s Degree in business studies or related fields.
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role preferably with experience in B2B
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Display active listening skills, strong attention to detail, and well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable presenting to and engaging with customers both in-person and virtually.
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals with customers
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or Microsoft Dynamics) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in English and German; Mandarin or additional languages is/are a major benefit!
- Experience working in a startup environment is a bonus
- Experience of Project management work in B2B SAAS would be a PLUS
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices in Berlin and Würzburg with ergonomic, non-Ikea chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters. To employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest in DE&I across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment characterized by a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness budget (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas
- Supplement for daycare
- Language courses, custom to your level and lifestyle through Lingoda
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matter
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of others.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
Are you super driven in Customer Operations Management, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? If this job ad sounds super interesting for you - Please don't hesitate to apply! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and impostor syndrome can hold someone back from applying.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.