Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to almost 1,000 employees and over 4,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
At Personio, Customer Operations & Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Operations & Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. For our newly launched international implementation team in Dublin, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist who is responsible for the implementation of new International customers. You will examine the HR processes and organizational structures of our new customers and advise them on how to best use our HR software.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of our new customers' requirements regarding our HR software
- Structured support of Personio implementations through e-mails, telephone calls, and web demos
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through advice on HR processes in Personio
- Validation, preparation, and assistance with importing customer data
- Involvement in the creation of training materials, e.g. help center articles or webinars
- Continuous optimization of our processes, e.g. through the automation of individual work steps
What you need to succeed
- You have a bachelor and/or master degree in economics, social sciences or any related field
- You have a background in the B2B software environment, ideally with HR-related software in customer success, account management or any other customer-facing role
- You are passionate about digital transformation in HR
- You prioritise solutions over problems, always putting the customer first
- You work autonomously and reliably
- You are data-driven and you feel very comfortable using MS-Office, especially Excel
- Tools like Zendesk, Gainsight, and Jira already sound familiar to you
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive: