Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
- Coordinate the integration of our products in existing food distribution centers and networks
- Work on various implementation projects simultaneously, laying the groundwork for successful Infarm integration with new and existing clients.
- Work together with several internal stakeholders with different functional expertise (Sales, marketing, Crop Science, FaaS Operations), ensuring that each implementation project is successfully delivered as a joint effort.
- Develop, test and execute various projects to innovate, improve and standardize operational workflows.
- Take pride in knowing that your projects are responsible for helping Infarm reach the next level of Urban Farming across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business or Supply Chain Management.
- 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG or Retail Operations.
- Excellent English and German communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Proactive, solution-oriented and problem-solving attitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Google Suite and MS Office.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems.
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers.
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues.
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket.
- Fresh herbs to take home.
- Lunch provided 3 days a week.
- Coffee, tea, musli, fruit and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.