Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London and Madrid. Earlier this year we began building out our international sales and software engineering hub in Dublin from scratch. Globally we are home to 500 employees, 2,500 customers and we're growing rapidly. In January we acquired $75 million in 'Series C' funding, led by Silicon Valley VC firm Accel. We're rated 4.7/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 99% CEO favourability and 97% would recommend a friend to work here. This year we were listed by CB Insights as one of '50 Future Unicorns' to watch and in addition to that we celebrated recorded breaking months in June, July and September this year. Come join us!
We’re looking for a Team Lead Customer Growth who will manage and be responsible for all customer expansion and retention activities. Your goal is to ensure that our customers fully utilize Personio in the long term. Specifically, this means achieving expansion goals and related KPIs such as conversion rates, customer lifetime and net retention. You will also be responsible for hiring, onboarding and managing a team of approximately 10 people. You pay close attention to the continuous training and development of your employees.
- Lead and develop a team of approximately ten Customer Growth Managers.
- Full responsibility for the internal onboarding of new Customer Growth Managers
- Development and implementation of MRR expansion measures to achieve our sales targets
- Conduct internal sales and negotiation training to best prepare your team for growth
- Data-driven analysis of internal processes with the goal of making them more efficient on an ongoing basis
- Close collaboration with the teams within Customer Operations as well as the Finance and Sales department
What you need to succeed
- You have 4+ years of professional experience in sales, after sales, account or partner management, preferably in a B2B software environment
- You have first leadership experience and strong leadership skills
- You are an accurate forecaster and have a strong analytical background
- You have a technical affinity and make data-driven decisions
- You create a motivating environment for your team, identify strengths and development potentials of your employees and drive further development
- You are a strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English skills and a strong
- You can explain complicated issues easily, are strong in prioritizing tasks and set clear goals for yourself and your team
- Ideally, you already have experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, Hubspot or Zendesk
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- Pre-IPO Equity
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension, up to 5% matching scheme
- Caboodle benefits plan which includes a cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, corporate discounts and employee assistance program
- 26 paid vacation days plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Flexible working hours
- €1,500 Euros development budget for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook (to work with)
- Regular team and company events e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich, annual ski trip, online virtual events during Covid etc.
- Relocation support