We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for the daily cash & customer operations
- Working together with the compliance department and being the expert for Anti-money-laundering checks, compliance matters and everything related
- Being responsible for the management and optimisation of processes to provide customers with best-in-class services
- First point of contact for external business partners regarding customer and payments operations
- Independently supervising the processes in the customer & cash business operations department
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach and outstanding analytical skillset with a quick understanding of new subjects and a willingness to learn and excel in a demanding startup environment
- Able to perform well under pressure, handle several different projects and responsibilities simultaneously with ease
- Risk/Anti-money-laundering or compliance experience is beneficial
- Fluent in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalization phase
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.