In SumUp, we are creating the world’s most complete Point of Sale, for all merchants in all businesses. We take care of the details so that merchants can focus on what they do best. We help merchants better connect to their business, to their customers, and to each other.
SumUp Caja is more than just a cash register - it offers an innovative ecosystem where over 200 people in Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona, Milan and Amsterdam are working hard to go as far as possible and become the European leader in our market.
As part of the Customer Care team @Barcelona , you will support the customers that we are signing every month, as well as, increase the call back to provide the same level of support for our customer.
- Guarantee the management and prioritization of the customer demands and solve them
- Offer an unwavering quality to our customers
- Manage diverse requests
- Ensure an adequate communication and accompany the internal teams in case of major incidents
- Being in contact with the customers in different channels(calls, emails, chats)
- Problem-solver and have experience in SaaS company
- You’re an outstanding communicator, customer-oriented, empathetic and able to manage stress
- Your talent for repartee is irrefutable
- You know how to smile on the phone
- You've had experience as a customer support agent of minimum 6 months
- You wish to evolve in an environment start-up
French is a must. You are also fluent in either Spanish or Italian
- Ideally, you have already used the following tools: Salesforce/Freshdesk or any ticketing tool and you have knowledge in network/ hardware
- Shift from Tuesday to Saturday from 12h to 21h
- Based already in Barcelona
Why join us?
- A company in full acceleration both in business and R&D
- Competitive salaries and variables
- Multiple axes of learning and personal and professional development.
- Cozy offices
- Weekly breakfasts and surprise lunches.
- Regular "Beer Friday" briefings
- SumUp Initiatives: Airlines, Events, ticket restaurant, Talks, Workshops, transportation
- 1 month paid training
Get to know us!
- A phone interview with the TA team from HR
- A video-interview with the Customer Care Manager
- A video-interview with the Country Manager and a co-founder