As a CRM Operations Manager sitting within the CRM and Marketing team, you’ll help build and optimise customer journeys and campaigns across our markets and products. You’ll play a key role in addressing the needs of our merchants and ensuring a seamless SumUp experience throughout the lifecycle.
We’re a diverse group working in the fields of product marketing, online marketing, brand, CRM, content, PR and social media. Together, we devise innovative strategies to grow SumUp’s brand, attract new customers and keep existing merchants excited about our products. Our Berlin-based team consists of 40+ people from 24 different countries. If you’re excited about empowering small business owners around the world, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Develop templates for email, inbox, landing pages, forms, reports in line branding guidelines to be used for CRM campaigns and journeys
- Request translations, design and template elements
- Creation of vouchers, promos
- Conduct pre & post live user acceptance tests (UAT) for new campaigns/journeys
- Configure and launch one-off tactical campaigns, experiments, journeys
- Optimization and monitoring the campaigns, journeys
- Plan weekly execution capacity and maintain CRM communication calendar
- Testing new campaign features in marketing cloud and fee systems
- Support optimization of campaign operation processes
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have 3+years of experience working in Marketing with 1-2 years of experience in CRM
- You have a strong understanding of channels and communication approaches (email, in-app, push, SMS).
- You have experience in pre & post campaign analysis, conducting experiments, optimization methods
- You have experience working with email, push, in-app channels and have a basic understanding of HTML, experience in marketing cloud is a plus
- You are sound in understanding numbers, able to turn data into insights. You have basic experience with SQL
- You are passionate about CRM and growth marketing and eager to learn lifecycle marketing best practices.
- You excel at project and stakeholder management, familiar with working in evolving growth environment
- You're fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2700+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.