At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
As our Product CRM Manager (Growth) (m/f/x), you will
Work with a Growth PM to define and ideate on initiatives to maximize retention and engagement across the different stages of a user's lifecycle
- Drive engagement and conversion by identifying and analyzing customer segments and collecting customer insights
- Execute cross-channel end-to-end CRM strategies and manage campaign operations of lifecycle initiatives across email, push, SMS, offline (and more!)
- Work with our Product and Sales teams to design and launch automated campaigns using our internal CRM tech stack (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Partner with our Brand design Content, and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand, fully localized, and impactful
- Work side by side with developers to enable and deliver high quality, relevant and personalized advice to our users
- Structure A / B and/or multivariate tests to optimise campaigns on an ongoing basis, to iterate often using a data-informed approach
- Report on campaign performance to improve and inform future business decisions
What we look for
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a CRM / Marketing or Lifecycle role in high growth company
- A degree in business marketing, economics, or in a similar field
- An analytical and performance driven mindset, with the skills to brainstorm and bring your ideas to life quickly
- Self-initiative, readiness for action and a hands-on-mentality
- Ideally have worked with Salesforce Suite ( Marketing Cloud) or similar marketing automation tool
- Knowledge of HTML & SQL is a strong asset
- An open-mind, positive mindset are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communications skills and team spirit complete your profile
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- we encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we support you if a relocation is necessary
- want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech
- we offer German language courses - both beginner and advanced
- you get free drinks, fresh fruit and fantastic coffee
- you get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.