We believe in the everyday hero.
Those who have the courage to follow their passion and the strength and determination to realize their dreams. We believe that anyone should be able to start their own business. We provide small businesses with powerful, easy-to-use card readers and awesome customer support, so merchants can run their business and engage with their customers. We do so with genuine care for our merchants and love for our products. By taking the hassle out of getting paid, we enable small business owners to focus on what they love to do.
We are 1,200+ SumUpers around the globe, 650+ in Brazil only, and we are here to empower small merchants and help them thrive.
Know more about our CRM team:
The CRM area is specialized in empathy with our customers. It's relentless in analyzing data, studying behaviors, understanding the marketplace and turning all insights into CRM campaigns that change the lives of our stakeholders and impact our business metrics.
As our CRM Coordinator, you will:
- Manage multidisciplinary, excited, creative and high performance teams.
- Integrate strategies of 3 verticals ( Content, Data and Life Cycle) to achieve sustainable growth, relationships and satisfaction of our merchants and consumers.
- Lead the personalisation strategy and execution alongside stakeholders CRM area.
- Development of segmentation strategy, relationship and loyalty program.
- Interface with Global Tech CRM area to guarantee technical improvements and new CRM features.
- Create and track CRM and business KPIs.
- Measure the results and effectiveness of campaigns.
You'll be great fit for this position if:
You have a strong understanding of channels and communication (SMS, in-app push and email)
You have proved experience with CRM metrics and measurement of results.
You have a structured approach to ambiguity and strong analytical skills
Be creative and love testing new ways of doing things.
- Experience in people management and development.
- Experience in loyalty programs and customer segmentation.
You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global organization!
Familiarity with SQL, Marketing Cloud and Tableau.