In this role, you will:
- Lead end-to-end management of impactful integrated creative marketing initiatives from briefing through strategy, customer journey, conception, production and delivery - in close partnership with the creative team.
- Collaborate closely with Content, Social, Performance Marketing, Product Marketing, CRM, PR/Comms, local markets to develop and execute creative marketing initiatives.
- Support in the development of annual Marketing plans across functions and markets to ensure feasibility for Creative Studio and efficiencies across projects.
- Oversee all projects coming through Creative Studio incl. Brief review, stakeholder management, producer allocation and cross channel coordination.
- Organise and manage regular routines across the Creative Operations team ensuring seamless flow of information within the team and with the wider the brand design team, product team, cross functional teams and local market teams.
- Oversee, develop and optimise creative tools and processes including but not limited to: Asset management, creative guidelines, briefing processes, content production process, agency partner management, freelance creative process, production sourcing.
- Own external production partner relationships and oversight of production workflow - to ensure efficiency of asset output and consistency of creative work incl. identifying opportunities for merging or consolidating cross functional / cross market creation of assets.
- Manage development of and adherence to creative guidelines for internal and external use to ensure creative consistency across global comms.
- Manage OKR setting, measurement, reporting and optimisation of creative studio workflow to ensure optimum output and effectiveness.
Manage creative production budget incl. Forecasting, tracking and reporting - and communicating project plans, priorities and progress to key senior stakeholders.
- Direct management of Creative Operations team incl producers + traffic manager.
What you need to be successful:
- 7+ years of experience in managing cross-media campaigns (online and offline) within a digital media / eCommerce organisation or similar agency background.
- Profound knowledge of campaign planning and creation of marketing plans.
- A great understanding of brand storytelling and brand positioning
- Experience in working with internal and external partners.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Skilled communicator and relationship-builder who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Fluency in English.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.