We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing gripping, inspiring and target-group orientated content across all channels
- Define and design different editorial subject areas
- Conceptualization and creation of advertising texts, newsletters, landing pages and home stories
- Close collaboration with stakeholders from different business units
- Supporting the content and copywriter team and reporting regularly to the Head of Creation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Journalism or a similar field
- 2+ years experience as editor or copywriter, preferably from within an agency
- A high degree of creativity, outstanding story telling skills and a natural feel for branding
- Affinity for social media and the magazine landscape
- Excellent command of MS Office and expertise in Content Management Systems, ideally in Adobe Creative Suite
- Team spirit and independent thought in equal measure, as well as flexibility and a pronounced ability to resist stress
- Stylistically confident level of spoken and written German, fluent English is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.