fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We move the world of kindergarten and school - and nursery photography from analog to digital, making the life of our photographer clients easier and their business more successful. We are reviving an industry in which changes are long overdue.
Today we have built a profitable business and, together with our international brand GotPhoto, we are one of the world's most important players in school and kindergarten photography.
Why work with us? Learn more
Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on LinkedIn
We are an equal opportunity employerj
Market entries are just as challenging as they are exciting, even when you already have a mature product like GotPhoto to sell and adapt to an unknown market.
This is where you come in.
Your mission is to lead our market entry in the Netherlands and the Flemish Region. From the first cold calls to eventually hiring your future team, you build the market from the ground up and make it your own.
To achieve this, you will at first devise a hypothesis-driven market entry strategy together with our CRO, Julius.
Then it will be on you to find out what works and what doesn’t by building relationships with key companies and partners in the region, winning our first customers and managing their accounts.
- You convince Dutch-speaking school photographers to run their first jobs through GotPhoto
- You work closely with our Customer Success team and handle the technical implementation
- You support and develop newly won accounts
- You build relationships with relevant industry stakeholders and strategic partners to help position GotPhoto as the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional school photographers
- You regularly travel throughout the Netherlands and the Flemish Region to meet prospective clients & partners and attend industry events
- You build up detailed market knowledge and are reporting directly to Julius, our CRO, whom you will help to define targets and develop strategic objectives
Skills we are looking for
- You have a successful track record in selling complex B2B SaaS products to enterprise-scale leads with multiple different stakeholders
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales or business development at a startup, tech company or consultancy
- Ideally, you already have experience within the school photography market in the Netherlands and/or the Flemish Region
- You are excited to conquer new markets and are not afraid to work in an environment without established processes
- You know how to build your pipeline and prioritise your leads to achieve revenue targets
- With your outstanding communication skills, you can easily explain complex software solutions in simple terms
- You are willing to “make your hands dirty” and take over a variety of operational day-to-day tasks from customer support to onboarding
- You have experience in working independently and organising your day-to-day business
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
With us, you can look forward to this
- Attractive uncapped commission model
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office) and a competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training and a budget for books and courses of a minimum of 300€
- Yearly paid team holidays after successful business year
And much more...
- Your own personal On-boarding Buddy who will help you integrate into our workplace family faster
Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
Spendit-card with monthly lunch money (after successfully passing the trial period)
- You’ll get your own laptop and all other tools required
That is the challenge, you're looking for?
We are looking forward to your application! Your personal recruiter is Ana Walka
More information on why to work with us, our team and journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs