Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
Enabling better organizations is the core purpose that guides our daily work at Personio. What does that mean to us? We’ve developed a holistic HR platform & payroll software that is designed to give HR managers more time for tasks that truly create value, putting an end to paperwork and countless Excel sheets. We have set ourselves the ambitious goal to transform & reinvent HR across all 1.7M SMEs in Europe. We’ve just got started in DACH and are now looking to expand internationally.
Build up and grow our international footprint in the Benelux region to support Personio becoming the leading cloud-based HR Management, Recruiting and Payroll software for SMEs in Europe.
Role and Responsibilities
- Become a pioneer in transforming HR for SMEs across the Benelux region
- Develop market intelligence by conducting research on market, competition and customers
- Build up a network in the local HR ecosystem, across startups & the SME community and engaging with local media, events or potential partners
- Learn from & exchange with other startups that had successful market entries in the Benelux region
- Define and execute on the go-to-market strategy (lead generation, pipeline management, lead conversion)
- Define a plan for Personio’s market entry and test different channels to generate early traction
- You will be responsible for selling Personio into the Benelux region, to build up our initial customer base and research & understand customer requirements to feed into our product development
- Act as a “founder” of Personio in the Benelux region. You’ll be given great autonomy to build up processes and the team necessary to help Personio succeed in this new market (note: you will start alone or with an intern and will be supported by central functions in the HQ where needed; as soon as we have a working model and have proven first positive results, you will be able to hire further people into the team and scale those efforts)
- Exchange best practices with fellow Country Managers and align frequently with central core functions in HQ to constantly optimize efforts across all markets (Product & Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Administrative)
- You will spend your first months in our beautiful brand-new headquarter in Munich to get to know our product, our current go-to-market strategy as well as our processes and awesome team
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing and/ or business development with a strong international background
- A background in B2B SaaS or at a forward-thinking technology firm
- You're willing and able to personally deliver the critical early sales - calling, pitching and negotiating
- You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken Dutch as well as in English. French is a plus.
- You have resided in the Benelux region for several years and have developed a strong understanding of the local language, culture and business environment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to get things done. You are driven by impact and want to be measured by results
- You are highly motivated and willing to learn
- You are not afraid to make mistakes: You fail fast but you learn from them
- You are able to work independently with scarce resources and are a team player
- You are ready to travel between Benelux and HQ frequently
- Experience in internationalization and leadership
- Previous experience in HR Software
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Basic proficiency in German