About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
The OpportunityAs a Corporate Account Manager, you are the Urban Sports Club Ambassador to our corporate clients and their employees. You know the Urban Sports Club offer at your fingertips. In collaboration with the General Management, Human Resources or Works Councils, you develop an individualized communication strategy for each of our corporate clients and ensure their satisfaction. Your goal is to enable the greatest number of employees to enjoy an active, healthy and balanced life, thanks to our sport and well-being offer!
Attached to Corporate Sales, this position plays a key role in the development of our Urban Sports Club corporate membership community. Your workplace is our office in Paris.
How you apply your skills
- You identify of the needs of business customers and develop adapted strategies
- You look after your own corporate clients, ranging from small startups to big brands
- You are responsible for creating content, events and marketing campaigns within companies
- You develop new services to make the Urban Sports Club business offer the most attractive possible
- You animate our B2B Urban Sports Club community to live an optimal Workout Life Balance
- You analyse campaigns and follow-up on objectives
- You work in close collaboration with the Corporate Sales France and Germany teams, as well as the Customer Care and Partner Management departments
What you need to succeed
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written)
- You have excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- You have experiences in Account Management and Sales or Marketing
- You are at ease with content creation tools such as Mailchimp or Affinity
- You are sociable, organized and customer-oriented
- You share our vision and objectives, you are convinced of our product success and above all, you love sports
What's In It for You?
- A full-time indefinite contract
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Environment that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Paris (Station F) and Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- A free USC L-Membership