As part of the Marketing team, you’ll play a key role in shaping the voice of SumUp. We’re a diverse group working in the fields of Acquisition, Brand, CRM, Content, PR and Social Media. Together, we devise innovative strategies to grow SumUp’s brand, attract new customers and keep existing merchants excited about our products. If you’re excited about empowering small business owners around the world, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to help us revamp our strategy for localizing content per country.
What you’ll do
- Work with the banking and sales teams to set the tone for our content and drive cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touch points;
- Create fresh and compelling copy for all our marketing channels, including emails, landing pages, social media, and performance marketing campaigns;
- Identify new content needs, and test initiatives across the different channels;
- Ensure we present a consistent brand across our content;
- Monitor the content strategy of relevant competitors, stay on top of the latest industry trends and share them with the overall marketing team;
- Become the expert for SumUp’s consumer business and understand needs for the specific industry/develop industry-specific content ideas.
You’ll be great for this role if
- Your native language is Portuguese and you are fluent in English;
- You have 3+ proven track record of relevant experience in communications or branding;
- You have an editor’s eye with the ability to craft engaging yet concise content;
- You have a distinct sense for creative copy;
- You have a hands on mentality, the ability to achieve accuracy in writing and put strong attention to detail;
- You have a good analytical understanding and are able to make content decisions based on data;
- Being familiar with modern design tools and services is a plus.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents;
- You'll be part of an amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies;
- We have flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home sometimes;
- We have great benefits: transport voucher or parking space, meal voucher, Gympass, healthcare insurance (dental optional), life insurance and private pension plan.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.